ONLINE ADMISSION/REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Log on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/admission
- Click on Check Admission Status to confirm your admission and enter JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and use your SURNAME (first login) and click Login
- You are required to change your password to your original password (first login).
- Click on Print PUTME Receipt and Acceptance Invoice respectively.
- Proceed with a printed copy of Acceptance Invoice to any Point Of Sales (POS) terminal in all campuses of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye to pay the acceptance fee of N40,000.00.
- After 24hours of Acceptance Payment login to your homepage and;
- Click on Fill Registration Forms
After submitting your Bio Data and Entry Qualification Form online Print these forms which include: Verification Form and Bio Data Form respectively.
Click on Print Acceptance Receipt
Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification on 2nd January, 2015
(a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
- Bio Data Form.
- Entry Qualifications.
- Other forms as may be required.
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- PUTME Receipt
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME Score Result
- Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate.
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10, 000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter.
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.